Friday, July 06, 2007

Confectionary Capers






Yesterday we were looking for an indoor activity due to about 5 degrees, drizzle and wind. I thought that we should check out Confectionary Capers. I went along expecting a sweet factory. It actually doesn't manufacture sweets it has a confectionary theme though. My first impression on walking through the door is that I have never seen such a busy room. There were toys and belts and pulleys busily whirring and going up and down and around and around everywhere that I looked. Upon closer inspection I discovered that there were clever plays on words everywhere also. A string bouncing up and down with a tap on the end of the string was a tap dance. The kids were spellbound, Rhys particularly liked the train that was loaded with jellybeans. Here are some photos to give you an idea.

No comments: